Top Reasons to book at Dash Apartments
31 January 2016
Treating yourself to a luxurious getaway every now and then isn’t just about the Facebook bragging rights. It does wonders for the soul too, and serves therapeutical for just about anyone. At Dash Apartments, we offer bountiful for you to please this luxurious tease!
- Dash Apartment guests enjoy full benefits of the superb Dunkirk Clubhouse which boasts a fully equipped gym, a sauna and a steam room.
- For your eating pleasure visit Ray’s Kitchen on Dunkirk premises.
- Swim each day in a 25m training pool.
- Play a game of tennis with colleagues or your family.
- The Beach Club give Dash Apartment guests full access to a private beach club at Salt Rock main beach, a pristine playground in the sun.
- Play golf with easy access to top golf courses – ten minutes away from Umhlali Country Club (032 947 1181) or Zimbali Country Club (032 538 1041).
- You are spoilt for choice when it comes to entertainment – there is a plethora of local restaurants, pubs, shops, casinos – a few worth mentioning include:
- Gateway Theatre of Shopping – a 25 minute scenic drive away. Gateway offers cinemas, a wave house, water slides, bowling, go kart racing, a sport arena, an arcade as well as uncountable retail outlets and restaurants
- Tiffany’s Centre – a 5 minute drive or a 25 minute leisurely walk to experience the shops, restaurants, healthcare, real estate and a spa at this quaint shopping centre.
- Ballito Lifestyle Centre – 10 minutes away, in Ballito – shop, eat at one of the restaurants or pamper yourself at this comprehensive shopping centre.
- Burnedale Farmer’s Market is a 5 minute drive to the village of Umdloti. Indulge your family at the animal farm, take in sand art, browse through carefully chosen home made items or have a bite to eat at the Café.
- The Litchi Market and Café. – only 4 minutes drive away from Dash Apartments, this is a family run country centre with emphasis on simple living – enjoy the café, farmer’s market, coffee roastery, bakery and pub.
- There are so many choices of restaurants within a small radius of Dash Apartments, that one is really spoilt for choice!
- Holla Trails – 340km of mountain biking trails.
- Ushaka Marine World – you will need a full day to allow for the Aquarium, dolphin show, water slides, swimming pools, restaurants and retail shops – and all located on a beautiful beach!
- Suncoast or Sibaya Casinos.
- Moses Mabhida Stadium where you can relish in 360 degree view of Durban from the sky car at 106m high – or dare to go on the Big Rush swing – the Guinness Book of Records’ world’s tallest swing.
- A three hour drive sees you in Hluhluwe/Mfolozi Game Reserve where the BIG 5 are yours for the finding!
Leave us your comments
Don't forget to like and share this post
Sign up with your email address to receive news and updates.
We respect your privacy.
Copyright © 2018 | Dash Apartments. All rights reserved.